14 November . 2017
A Season of Gratitude at Hollyhock
As Hollyhock celebrates its first Thanksgiving, we are filled with gratitude that so many families have chosen us as their new community. Here are the Top 10 advantages we're most grateful to be able to offer our residents:
- A great location in Frisco, rated as an Exceptionally Livable city by AreaVibes.
- Highly regarded Frisco ISD schools.
- A master plan with 20 acres devoted to recreation, including 5.5 miles of trails and completed amenities including Fields House, Fields Park and Dandelion Park.
- A natural next-door neighbor that provides 180 acres of park space and miles of bike trails, Northwest Community Park.
- Community events that turn neighbors into friends and make Hollyhock an even better place to live.
- Frisco’s $5 Billion Mile, one of the most impressive concentrations of mixed-use urban development taking place anywhere in the U.S.
- An exciting holiday season that starts with the Frisco Turkey Trot, runs through Christmas in the Square in downtown Frisco, and ends with a thrilling New Year celebration at The Star in Frisco.
- Holiday sweets and savories all around, from nearby grocery stores such as Sprouts and Market Street, to Frisco favorites including Unrefined and Celebrity Café & Bakery.
- New homes by six of the nation’s leading homebuilders: Britton, Coventry, David Weekley, Drees, Perry and Highland.
- Six beautifully decorated model homes showcasing many exciting design trends, such as multigenerational suites and breezy indoor/outdoor living areas
Want More Information?
- 2021 (6)
- 2020 (21)
- 2019 (42)
- 2018 (61)
- 2017 (33)
- 2016 (33)