18 April . 2018
Win 6 fabulous prizes at Get Your Frisco On
This Saturday, April 21, from 12-4 p.m., the first-ever “Get Your Frisco On” festival at Hollyhock celebrates the best of Frisco, with live music plus small bites and cocktails from 8 great Frisco restaurants and bars.
We’ll also have 6 pop-up shops showcasing one-of-a-kind Frisco artisans and merchants, and each will offer a very special prize that guests can register to win*.
The pop-up shops are located in Hollyhock’s beautiful model homes. Each model home will be infused with each vendor’s creative flair and will offer a carefully curated selection of merchandise for sale.
Here’s the lineup for our pop-up prizes – plus how to increase your chances of winning:
- Boxcar House, which makes unique furniture and accessories from authentic reclaimed boxcar wood, will be giving away a serving tray and railroad track bookends. Register in Perry’s model home.
- Brookielynn’s Bungalow will be giving away an 8 foot custom wall word, painting included! It is the perfect accent for a family room, bedroom or kitchen. Register in Coventry’s model home.
- Sew Fun Studio, which teaches kids of all ages how cool, fun and creative sewing can be, will give away a weeklong summer camp for one lucky kid, valued at $245. Register in Britton’s model home.
- Sunny Paige Frisco will be giving away a Paris-inspired melamine floral plate set, perfect for outdoor entertaining. They’ll also be throwing in a beautiful throw pillow. Register in Highland’s Plan 248 model home.
- Texas Legends, Frisco’s own hometown basketball team, will give away a basket filled with Legends goodies, plus four tickets to a future game. Register in Drees’ model home.
- Tumbleweed TexStyles, famous for their handmade designs celebrating Texas icons, will give away a basket filled with T-shirts, a hat, koozies, stickers, glassware and a home décor piece. Register in David Weekley’s model home.
You can increase your odds of winning by bringing a donation item for Frisco Family Services and dropping it off at the registration table or at their pop-up in Highland’s Plan 296 model home. Items needed most are personal hygiene products and toiletries, and shelf-stable boxed foods.
Get complete details on Hollyhock’s “Get Your Frisco On” festival.
*Conditions apply. Consult Rules and Regulations for additional details.
Previous PostTour Hollyhock model homes in 3D – including Drees Custom Homes
Older PostFrisco Finds: Sunny Paige Frisco
Want More Information?
- 2019 (9)
- 2018 (72)
- 2017 (41)
- 2016 (35)