16 August . 2018
Frisco finds: 6 new ways to Get Your Frisco On
Since we celebrated our first-ever Get Your Frisco On festival earlier this year, we’ve discovered even more one-of-a-kind Frisco restaurants, shops and attractions that give our hometown its unique local flavor and sense place.
Here are some more homegrown businesses where you can Get Your Frisco On, only minutes from Hollyhock. Some are new, while others are new to us. Either way, all are awesome!
- Offering its signature wood-fired coffee drinks, Summer Moon Coffee on Frisco’s thriving, historic Main Street is a favorite of the Takeguchi family, happy Hollyhock residents since 2016.
- Also in downtown Frisco, the Frisco Fresh Market offers food vendors and artisans grouped around a central park in the recently opened Outdoor Market, open Thursday through Sunday. An Indoor Market with a German-style beer hall and many other non-chain restaurants are planned to open in 2019.
- We can’t forget to mention the original Frisco Rotary Farmers Market, happening every Saturday morning in downtown Frisco from April through October. Along with farm-fresh produce, eggs and baked goods, the market often has live music and activities for the kids.
- We love Frisco’s UP Inspired Kitchen so much that they provide our weekly Friday pastries at Fields House and cater some of our resident events. Visit their location in the Shops of Starwood to enjoy coffee, breakfast and lunch, with a menu that’s chef-driven and honestly sourced.
- Located on Frisco’s Main Street, Twisted Simplicity is another local boutique offering a blend of savvy and affordable clothing, jewelry and gifts.
- One of Frisco’s favorite shopping destinations, Frisco Mercantile brings together more than 200 unique shops and boutiques offering gifts, collectibles, antiques, fine art and much more.
Explore Hollyhock’s unbeatable Frisco location and see more nearby attractions and destinations.
Previous PostFrisco ISD’s Memorial High School focuses on “Warrior” qualities
Older PostFrisco ranks as No. 1 city in Texas for families
Want More Information?
- 2019 (1)
- 2018 (72)
- 2017 (41)
- 2016 (35)